- (1 cup) Milk
- (4) Fresh Eggs (Soy Free, Organic Fed)
- (1 cup) Gluten Free AP Flour (or use regular, if gf if not needed)
- (1/8th tsp) Salt
- (1 1/2 tsp) Oil, ghee or melted butter
- Optional: 2 tsp of sugar or 1 squirt of vanilla creme stevia drops
My (almost) No-Dishes Method:
- Pour milk directly into your blender, measuring using the marks on the side of its canister. (For my usual amount, to the 2 cup mark)
- Add eggs to the canister until the milk line has risen two twice where it started (in my case, to the 4 cup mark; one egg is usually 1/4 cup volume. If your eggs are really small or you want to push the protein, you may use an extra)
- Add the flour (for me, two cups), a pinch of salt, and a small pour of oil or spoonful of ghee.
- Blend well.
- Measure all ingredients per usual, and mix well with a strong whisk, beater or immersion blender until eggs are fully incorporated.
Cook the Pancakes:
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil or smear with a little lard or ghee.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter onto the hot pan, tilting the pan to spread the batter into a wide, thin circle
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until top begins to appear dry, then flip and continue cooking 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or stack them on a plate and serve all together.
Leftovers store well in a zip top bag in the fridge for 3 days and can be eaten cold or re-warmed.