- (1 cup) whole milk or milk alternative of choice
- (4) Fresh Eggs (Soy Free, Organic Fed)
- (1 - 14oz can) Pumpkin Puree
- (1 tsp) Ground Cinnamon
- (1/2 tsp) Ground Ginger
- (1/4) Ground Cloves
- (1/2 tsp) Salt
- (3/4 cup) Sugar or alternative sweetener of choice, measured scantly
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Into a high powered blender, add ingredients in the order listed. Alternatively, put ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk, electric mixer or stand mixer.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Pour into a glass pie pan or glass 8x8 pan (or do what I do, doubling the recipe and using a 9x13 pan)
- Bake until center is set, approximately 45 minutes
Enjoy warm or cold, on its own or topped with whipped cream. We usually can't wait to tuck into it and enjoy a serving warm, but the texture improves once cool.