- (4-6) Chicken Thighs
- (1 Tbs) Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- (2) Garlic cloves, minced
- (1 tsp) dry Oregano
- (1/2 cup) Arugula and Spinach Mix
- (1/2) Lemon, juiced
- (1/2 cup) Sundried Tomatoes
- (1/2 cup) bone broth
- (1 tsp) fresh cracked Black Pepper
- (1/2 tsp) Red Pepper Flakes
- (1/2 tsp or to taste) Pink or Celtic Sea Salt
- (1 Tbsp) Chicken Fat, Lard (or cold pressed Olive Oil)
- (1 can) Coconut Milk
- (1/3 cup) Nutritional Yeast
- (1 box) Noodles (Katelyn suggests Cappello Almond Flour Frozen Noodles)
- Pre-heat your cast iron skillet on the stove.
- Add lard, chicken fat or olive oil and sear each side of your chicken for 5 minutes per side.
- Add broth and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer as you add in garlic, oregano, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice.
- Simmer until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, basil, and spinach/arugula. Simmer 5 minutes more.
Add your cooked noodles, allow to soak in the sauce for a few minutes, and serve! (If using almond flour noodles, gently stir them for 3-5 minutes while they soften and warm, so they don't stick to the pan or each other.)
Plate and serve with a garnish of extra chopped basil.
Katelyn says, "WHOOLLAA! Delicious gluten free, dairy free, grain free, organic Italian "Marry Me" Chicken for dinner! This one is always a winner in our house for a family coming over, or just a good date night in! AND our kids love this one too!"